Overlooking the Rouloir valley, the town of Conches-en-Ouche is surrounded by a forest that is well-known by hunters. Stroll down the streets, explore the squares, and have a look at the keep, the 15th century half-timbered houses, the former abbey with its vaulted cellars, the 16th century stained-glass windows, that are all part of the town's significant cultural heritage. Do not miss: the Glass Museum dedicated to the local glass artist, François Décorchemont, and to contemporary glass makers.
If you come to Conches on a Thursday, have a walk round the market that showcases local produce.
- Average duration of the individual visit: 60 min
- Average duration of the group visit: 60 min
- Welcome group from 20 person(s) to 30 people.
- Outdoor games
- Bar, cafeteria, tea room
- Picnic area
- Parking for families
- Plant nursery / Plant sales
- Play area
- Media library
- Electric vehicle rapid recharge